Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Boredom Killed the Dinosaurs:

Yup thats what really happened, no meteor, no ice age, one day they got bored and died. I mean we spend heaps and heaps of money to keep our selfs entertained. A recent study in Time Magazine showed that the majority of money for American(I know not everyone is Americans) is spend on leisure but the fact is that we spend no time doing it. So in this fast paced world we want everything to keep us happy and busy no time just to sit around and do nothing. This is ridiculous why don't we go out there and do something? Well our life have become so automated it makes me sick... I'm bored lets watch tv, or a movie, or social networking site(such as Facebook and Myspace). Whatever happened to the day when we were kids and we would go out to have fun not just grab a laptop?

Another thing we do is spend half of our life on the pursuit of a career that will make us money in the future. This is not pursuing happiness like we should this is pursuing the ability to secure stuff for the next generation and then they do the same it is an endless cycle. All I know is I would be a lot happier if I could just hang out and have fun with friends all day rather then worry about money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for social networking site! (Such as TFS)...

But seriously, I agree. Using a blog to report this kind of makes it incredible tough...